Here comes the first product review on this site.
I have bought several zillion hand creams in an attempt to soften my hands worn dry by London's cold climate in the last few months. None worked, except for one and that was Soap and Glory's Hand Food hand cream. The first most pleasing experience about it is the scent, it has this nice sweet soapy fragrance that puts me into deep sleep when I apply the cream at night before bedtime. The cream itself is moisturizing without leaving hands too dry or too greasy just as it claims. I just take about a pea sized quantity and apply on both my hands before going to bed and my hands stay smooth and soft throught the next day even after washing my hands with soap, this hand cream is like elixir to dry and flaky skin. A must try for whoever is on the search for a good hand cream, it ends here!

No comments:
Post a Comment